Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Robin Anil <ro...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/26 21:10:35 UTC

Re: KNN Classifier project

+dev
bcc: user

Its the thing about open-source, no one objects to you coding :D. And in
this particular instance, KNN is a big void in Mahout's arsenal at the
moment, hope you are going to fill that void. If you have doubts about the
code-base or would like second opinion on the design, do not hesitate to ask
on the mailing list. Also we prefer to keep development related
conversations on dev@mahout.apache.org

Robin