Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Rick Hillegas <Ri...@Sun.COM> on 2005/10/19 16:51:23 UTC

lucene versions

Hello,

I'm looking into integrating lucene with derby. I'm just starting out so
I'm afraid I'm going to pepper this list with some newbie questions.

Here's one: The downloadable lucene distribution has rev level 1.4.3 and
was released a year ago according to
http://lucene.apache.org/java/docs/index.html. However, the FAQ says
there's a 2.0 rev which fixes a problem in multiple-field-searching (see
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-lucene/LuceneFAQ#head-300f0756fdaa71f522c96a868351f716573f2d77).
The FAQ also mentions a 1.9 rev
(http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-lucene/LuceneFAQ#head-b9a3e0ae5d11e310edb328a949b59dcc02487e26).
I was surprised that the released distribution wasn't more current.
Where can you get the more advanced distributions?

Thanks,
-Rick

Re: lucene versions

Posted by Rick Hillegas <Ri...@Sun.COM>.