Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@visi.com> on 2008/04/02 09:58:53 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release OpenEJB 3.0 final (take 2) -- Canceled

On Mar 29, 2008, at 2:12 PM, Alan D. Cabrera wrote:

> On Mar 28, 2008, at 3:15 PM, David Blevins wrote:
>

>> On Mar 27, 2008, at 12:43 AM, David Blevins wrote:
>>>
>>> One way or another I hope we can get back on track and another
>>> release binary up Saturday afternoon.
>>
>> Looking more like Tuesday or Wednesday.
>
> Thanks for the heads up.  I take it that there will be a take 3
> version of the vote and that this one is canceled?

Right.

On this regard, looks like all issues might be cleared up.  Things are
looking good from where I stand, but I'll give a little time for
someone besides me to run a bit of the tck before rolling new binaries
and calling a vote.  Branches/openejb-3.0 is up to date as well as
trunk.  Published new 3.1-SNAPSHOT binaries.

-David

Re: [VOTE] Release OpenEJB 3.0 final (take 2) -- Canceled

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>.
On Fri, Apr 4, 2008 at 11:50 AM, David Blevins <da...@visi.com> wrote:

>  Sleepy time..

Thanks Dave! Much appreciated. It was very "entertaining" being able
to read your comments on TCK and the changes. You're working hard
while we're sleeping so time to give you a chance to experience it as
well ;-)

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.JacekLaskowski.pl

Re: [VOTE] Release OpenEJB 3.0 final (take 2) -- Canceled

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.
On Apr 2, 2008, at 2:50 PM, David Blevins wrote:

> On Apr 2, 2008, at 12:58 AM, David Blevins wrote:
>> Things are looking good from where I stand, but I'll give a little
>> time for someone besides me to run a bit of the tck before rolling
>> new binaries and calling a vote.
>
> Another TCK issue cropped up.  Hopefully the last.  Working on it.

Fixed it.  It wasn't.  Fixed that too.  Hopefully things look good
with the tck tomorrow (later today?).  If so, binary/vote time again!

Sleepy time..

-David

Re: [VOTE] Release OpenEJB 3.0 final (take 2) -- Canceled

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.