Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ahmet Faruk Nacaroğlu <na...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/25 13:24:03 UTC

Axis Security with WSS4J

Hi everbody,

I am new in webservices. I have created a web project with eclipse. There
are some simple beans like user, products etc... I created web service with
Axis plugin for eclipse (like a wizard. ) for those beans. Services are
working fine.

Also I want to add some security to my services without modifying my beans.
How can I do this?

Thanks for advance..

Re: Axis Security with WSS4J

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.