Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by pranay6723 <pr...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/05 13:14:45 UTC

Servicemix encoding problem..

Hi all,
One more problem i am facing is ,  I want to download xml files from one
URI. in my code i have put that URI in "from" .. That URI is having username
part in which username is "pranay@xyz.vom".. when i deploy my zip file using
servicemix, servicemix first encodes the "@" symbol to "%40" and again it
encodes to "%2540" ( I can check this in servicemix.log file ) .. so i am
not getting the xmls properly, I dont know how servicemix is doing this
automatically.. how to stop this encodeing, or any suggestions how to
overcome this problem, I am just stuck..
please help..

Thanks in advance,
Pranay