Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/09 04:37:52 UTC

Re: Change in behavior of maven-archetype-plugin

> The Archetype plugin has lost the ability to "package" non-Java
> resources.  It looks like this happened with the addition of 'sub
> packages' for Java sources.

ping. Any thoughts on whether the problem with "packaging" resources
should be fixed in the existing archetype code or whether
maven-archetypeng will be ready soon?

It's http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/ARCHETYPE-65 .

--
Wendy

Re: Change in behavior of maven-archetype-plugin

Posted by Franz Allan Valencia See <fr...@gmail.com>.
I see, thanks :-) ..Sorry, I got lost in that thread as to which
descriptor was final :-)

Posted by Raphaël Piéroni <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Raphaël Piéroni <ra...@gmail.com>.
Sorry,