Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Mexina Daniel <me...@singo.co.tz> on 2017/04/06 13:04:32 UTC

Fixed Asset Management

Hi Dev,

This is regard to issuehttps://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FINERACT-256

Kindly review the functional requirements for Fixed Asset Management https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/Fixed+Asset+Management and provide your comments for improvements.

Implementation is proposed to be in 2 stages/phases.

Phase 1.  Fixed Asset Register - This is basic register without automatic depreciation calculation and allocations.
Phase 2.  Fixed Asset Depreciation -This will inherit phase 1 works and add automatic depreciation calculation and allocation to respective GL.

Upon your comments and alignments, we may ask Ed to label the issue whether it is ready for gsoc or volunteer etc.

Thanks
Mexina

--
Mexina M Daniel
Lead Software Developer

Tel:+255 222 618 511 | Mob: +255 712 110 791

Singo Africa Limited
Block G,Mbezi Beach B| 7 Nakawale Road| P.O.Box 78908| 14121 Dar es Salaam

singo.co.tz

Lets grow together

Fixed Asset Management