Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Amin Raeiszadeh <am...@gmail.com> on 2017/12/12 10:37:16 UTC

reindex a lucene index with solr

i have a lucene index that some fields of docs are indexed with custom
incremental gaps and all fields are stored too(not only indexed).
i need to import this docs to solr cloud.
is there any way to automatically rebuild this docs for  importing in solr
with costum gaps by some thing likes converter.

Re: reindex a lucene index with solr

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
Then you'll have to re-index probably after you set up your new collections.

If you have stored _all_ your original fields you could query from
your 4x and index to your SolrCloud, but it'd be best if you could
just reindex from the original source.

Best,
Erick

Posted by Amin Raeiszadeh <am...@gmail.com>.