Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Vivek Mishra <vi...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2009/01/02 16:32:28 UTC

Error in running Example

Hello All,

I am unable to run example component on demo server. Is any one else
having the same problem.

org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ScreenRenderException: Error rendering screen
[component://example/widget/example/CommonScreens.xml#main-decorator]:
java.lang.NullPointerException (null)

Thanks & Regards
--
Vivek Mishra
Software Developer

Office : +917314093684
Direct : +919907292552

http://ofbiz.apache.org
I am "Open For Business"

Re: Error in running Example

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.
i just updated the example component, and it is required to refresh your
seed data.....

--
Antwebsystems.com: Quality OFBiz services for competitive prices

Re: Error in running Example

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
I tried : adding your own portal is working in exemple, so just a problem in My Portal

Jacques

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <ja...@les7arts.com>

Re: Error in running Example

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
No worries, I'm not using it much yet ;o)

Jacques

From: "Hans Bakker" <ma...@antwebsystems.com>

Re: Error in running Example

From: "Bruno Busco" <br...@gmail.com>