Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Mikhail Loenko <ml...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/19 17:50:56 UTC

[general] extend feature freeze?

We have unfrozen the code, but since we still have regressions in
about 5 test suites, I suggest that we hold with integration of major
changes. Otherwise our regressions fight will be a neverending
story...

Ideas?

Thanks,
Mikhail

Re: [general] extend feature freeze?

Posted by Stepan Mishura <st...@gmail.com>.
On 12/19/07, Mikhail Loenko <ml...@gmail.com> wrote:
> We have unfrozen the code, but since we still have regressions in
> about 5 test suites, I suggest that we hold with integration of major
> changes. Otherwise our regressions fight will be a neverending
> story...
>
> Ideas?

I think that an extend feature freeze is possible. Taking into account
that many folks are on holidays I assume that there is no hurry with
integrating big changes. So we may try during this week to fix
regressions that were found in M4 testing.

Thanks,
Stepan.