Posted to user@struts.apache.org by dream_and_yang <dr...@yahoo.com.cn> on 2004/04/15 09:53:37 UTC

using validation,can i return with...

I'm using struts validation in my project,
my problem is:when i return from my validationForm,
all the form data in the jsp page have been
cleared.Can't i return to the jsp page with all the data
there,so i can just correct the wrong data.
For example,in the registration page,my validationForm finds that
the password is not long enough,so direct to the registration page,
can i just correct the password field in the form?

Thank you very much!

        dream_and_yang
        dream_and_yang@yahoo.com.cn
          2004-04-15