Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Lidor Ettinger <na...@apache.org> on 2023/01/25 08:26:45 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Liminal (incubating) 0.0.5rc2-INCUBATING

Hi all,

Thanks for your review and vote for Apache Liminal version
0.0.5rc2-INCUBATING. I'm happy to announce the vote has passed:

+1 (binding):
Justin Mclean
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
Davor Bonaci

+1 (non-binding):
Lior Schachter
Aviem Zur

Many thanks to our mentors for helping us with the release and IPMC voters
that reviewed and approved this version. I will be working on publishing
the artifacts in the next few days.

Cheers,
Lidor Ettinger

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Liminal (incubating) 0.0.5rc2-INCUBATING

Posted by 陈卓宇 <mo...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding):

Lidor Ettinger <na...@apache.org> 于2023年1月25日周三 16:27写道: