Posted to docs@cocoon.apache.org by Terence Kearns <in...@terencekearns.com> on 2010/10/14 18:21:59 UTC

error

Okay, I'm reading the manual because I am new to Cocoon. Here is where I
found the error.

http://cocoon.apache.org/3.0/reference/html/pipelines.html

Isn't this
In order to link components with each other, the first has to be a
org.apache.cocoon.pipeline.component.Finisher, the latter
org.apache.cocoon.pipeline.component.Producer.

Supposed to be this?
In order to link components with each other, the first has to be a
org.apache.cocoon.pipeline.component.Producer, the latter
org.apache.cocoon.pipeline.component.Consumer.

I may well just be unable to understand the concept. But I can't make sense
of the current explanation.
--
http://TerenceKearns.com | ABN 58705023254 | ph 0412 235 575

RE: error