Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Harish Krishnaswamy <hk...@comcast.net> on 2003/09/26 04:57:48 UTC

[Result] Re: [VOTE] for PatternValidator

Howard Lewis Ship: +1
Erik Hatcher: +1
David Solis: +1
Geoff Longman: +1
Richard Lewis-Shell: +1
Harish Krishnaswamy: +1
MindBridge: +0 (No Vote)
Tsvetelin Saykov: +0 (No Vote)
Neil Clayton: +0 (No Vote)

I think that warrants a commit. I shall commit it over the weekend. So what needs to be updated on a commit, "What's New" page?

-Harish