Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/23 09:35:51 UTC

Re: Any plan for releasing MyFaces 2.0.8 ?

Hi, I found MyFaces community is voting for some components. is the 2.0.8 on
the schedule now ?

--
Ivan

Re: Any plan for releasing MyFaces 2.0.8 ?

Posted by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, that is great !

--
Ivan

Re: Any plan for releasing MyFaces 2.0.8 ?

Posted by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, that is great !

--
Ivan

Re: Any plan for releasing MyFaces 2.0.8 ?

Posted by Jakob Korherr <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

--
Jakob Korherr