Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Shobhana.S, ASDC Chennai" <sh...@msdc.hcltech.com> on 2004/03/04 09:59:39 UTC

can we have multiple paths for the same action class?

Hi!

Could anyone plz tell if we cld have the same path name for the same action
class?

for eg:
<action path="/CreateForm" type="createForm" name="common.CreateAction">
</action>
<action path="/UpdateForm" type="createForm" name="common.CreateAction">
</action>

i need this bcoz in my application i use chaining of actions..and i want to
avoid circular looping or chaining when i work which may lead to infinite
loops....

Regards

Shobhana

thnx in advance

Re: can we have multiple paths for the same action class?

Posted by shanmugampl <sh...@adventnet.com>.
Yes, you can have multiple paths leading to the same action class.

Regards
Shanmugam PL

Posted by Mark Lowe <ma...@talk21.com>.
:o)