Posted to dev@shenyu.apache.org by Divyansh Khatri <di...@gmail.com> on 2024/03/02 07:51:20 UTC

Apache ShenYu KitexPlugin GSOC Proposal First Draf

Greetings,
In this file I have attached my first draft of my GSOC Proposal for Apache
ShenYu KitexPlugin. Could anyone please take a look at this and suggest me
changes and what all things I can improve in this proposal to refine it and
make it better.

Re: Apache ShenYu KitexPlugin GSOC Proposal First Draf

Posted by Divyansh Khatri <di...@gmail.com>.
Apologies Yu Xiao, for some reason the word file wasn't shared in the
previous email here is the link to my proposal please take a look leave
some suggestions to improve it. Please let me know if you're still not able
to access it.
Proposal Link
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XixB0c96-NcCPgE6h-5zmpTZjHvyFPMjQMkm_AfsbkA/edit?usp=sharing>

Posted by Yu Xiao <xi...@apache.org>.