Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Fernando Herrera <fe...@gmail.com> on 2021/02/26 09:32:20 UTC

Apache Arrow website

Hi Apache Arrow website devs,

Is there somebody that could help me to set up two pages that we are
working on for Rust?
Both are markdown books, one is a list of RFCs for the project and the
other is a guide for Arrow in Rust.

I dont know what would be the process to set up space in your server to
place the files there and to create a link to them.

For those that may not be familiar, the markdown books we are creating have
a format similar to the rust book (https://doc.rust-lang.org) and they are
created using the package mdbook (https://github.com/rust-lang/mdBook). All
the files required to serve the book are created with that command.

I hope someone could spare a couple of minutes to help me set this up.

Thanks
Fernando

Re: Apache Arrow website

Posted by Neal Richardson <ne...@gmail.com>.