Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Erik Price <ep...@ptc.com> on 2003/04/07 18:44:56 UTC

Ant dependencies

Hi,

I would like to execute ant and give it access to the catalina-ant.jar
library that comes with Tomcat 4.1.x.  However, I do not have privileges
to copy this JAR into $ANT_HOME/lib.  What is the recommended way to add
this library to Ant's (own) classpath so that I can use tasks from this
JAR?  Is there a technique that I can use with ~/.antrc for this?

If possible I'd like to avoid making a duplicate of the JAR as disk
space is a small issue.

Thanks,

Erik