Posted to user@roller.apache.org by "Chris@bcbsnc" <ch...@bcbsnc.com> on 2006/05/04 14:41:39 UTC

DB2 Install scripts

I am installin Roller 2.1.1 on Tomcat 5.0.28. AIX 5.2.  The DB2 script
attempts to create a table "weblogentry" there is a column defined as:

pubtime         timestamp null,

Is this suppose to be "not null" or just timestamp with no restrctions?
Sent from the Roller - User forum at Nabble.com.

Re: DB2 Install scripts

Posted by alex33 <lz...@gmail.com>.
Yes, there is a small problem as Chris mention.
I just changed to "not null".
One more question:
Any particular setting required for "create DB" script?
I didn't see any doc mention how to create roller DB.

thanx
Sent from the Roller - User forum at Nabble.com.