Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/20 15:48:16 UTC

External id for purchase order shipments

Hi all,

what about adding the field: Shipment.externalId that could be used to
enter the supplier's external shipment id? It could be useful
information to keep track and a record of incoming shipments.

Jacopo

Re: External id for purchase order shipments

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
+1

Jacques

From: "Jacopo Cappellato" <ja...@gmail.com>

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@gmail.com>.
Bilgin,

this is actually a good question... I don't know: let's see if we can
get feedback from others.

Jacopo