Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Sophie Blee-Goldman <so...@confluent.io.INVALID> on 2022/12/02 05:39:36 UTC

[VOTE] KIP-878: Internal Topic Autoscaling for Kafka Streams

Thanks to all who participated for a great discussion on this KIP. Seems
we're ready to kick off the voting on this, but please don't hesitate to
call
out anything of concern or raise questions over on the voting thread.

Otherwise, please give it a final look over and cast your vote!

KIP-878: Internal Topic Autoscaling for Kafka Streams
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-878%3A+Internal+Topic+Autoscaling+for+Kafka+Streams>
(note the change in name to reflect the decisions in the KIP discussion)

Thanks,
Sophie

Re: [VOTE] KIP-878: Internal Topic Autoscaling for Kafka Streams

Posted by Sophie Blee-Goldman <so...@confluent.io.INVALID>.
Thanks all! That closes the voting out and the KIP is accepted with four +1
(binding) votes
from Matthias, Bruno, and Bill (and myself).

Best,
Sophie

Posted by Bill Bejeck <bb...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the KIP, Sophie.