Posted to photark-dev@incubator.apache.org by Bhargav Golla <bh...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/23 10:57:44 UTC

Issue with data-position=fixed

Hello,

Wanted to know if the data-position=fixed for header and footer is letting
them stay fixed on your emulator.

On my emulator, they are not staying fixed. They just seem to have some
higher z-index than other contents on the page and are not staying at their
positions when I scroll down.

Regards

--
Bhargav Golla
B.E (Hons.) Computer Science

Re: Issue with data-position=fixed

Posted by Prabhath Suminda <pa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
I found a solution to data position fixed problem. We have to add the
following meta tag to each html page to "data-postion=fixed" work.

I tested it on a real device and now it is working fine. I applied it
to the index.html. It will available in the next patch.

Regards,
Prabhath

Posted by Prabhath Suminda <pa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,