Posted to dev@bloodhound.apache.org by Ryan Ollos <ry...@wandisco.com> on 2013/07/06 01:12:33 UTC

Jira to Bloodhound

There's a user on trac-hacks trying to use the JiraToTracIntegration to
migrate to a Bloodhound installation:
http://trac-hacks.org/ticket/10356#comment:7

I'll be happy to try and help get that script working, but perhaps we have
a better Jira-to-Bloodhound resource that will be available soon? What
would you suggest as the best course of action?

- Ryan

Re: Jira to Bloodhound

Posted by Olemis Lang <ol...@gmail.com>.
On 7/5/13, Ryan Ollos <ry...@wandisco.com> wrote:
> There's a user on trac-hacks trying to use the JiraToTracIntegration to
> migrate to a Bloodhound installation:
> http://trac-hacks.org/ticket/10356#comment:7
>
> I'll be happy to try and help get that script working, but perhaps we have
> a better Jira-to-Bloodhound resource that will be available soon? What
> would you suggest as the best course of action?

FWIW , unless I am missing somehing, the backend in BH trunk is not
ready for such imports ... at least until per-product ticket sequences
will be implemented.

Anyway I'm hoping something could be done on the subject in the near future.

Olemis.