Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Martin Koci <ma...@aura.cz> on 2010/02/09 14:00:17 UTC

[core] Code formatter setting for myfaces core (for Eclipse)

Hi,

can you please point me to a description how to set code formatting
which conforms check style rules? Or better - is there a public settings
for eclipse formatter (it is a file named org.eclipse.jdt.core.prefs
from .settings directory)?

Thanks,

Martin Kočí

Re: [core] Code formatter setting for myfaces core (for Eclipse)

Posted by Jakob Korherr <ja...@gmail.com>.
You're welcome!

We are now using java util logging on 2.0.x branch, please see MYFACES-2378
for details.

Regards,
Jakob

Posted by Martin Koci <ma...@aura.cz>.