Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by fernando da Motta hildebrand <fe...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/14 20:44:23 UTC

is SimpleHTTPServer robust enough?

Hi,

I'm developing a server that has some SOAP interfaces. I'm trying to do it
all by programing it, as the tutorial goes:

public class EmbeddedAxis2Server {
        ConfigurationContext context = ConfigurationContextFactory.
        createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem(null, null);
        AxisService service =
            AxisService.createService(Echo.class.getName(),
context.getAxisConfiguration(),
                    RPCMessageReceiver.class, "", "http://samples");
        context.getAxisConfiguration().addService(service);
        SimpleHTTPServer server = new SimpleHTTPServer(context, 80);
        server.start();
    }
}

But I fear SimpleHTTPServer can't handle it well (300 users perhaps?), so I
thought of using Jetty, but in all I could find up to now I would have to
embbed Jetty and deploy Axis2 in it (the .war file), and I wish there was
some other way to embbed those two and program their use ( as above
example).
Any help is much appreciated.

Tx.

--
Fernando da Motta Hildebrand
Desenvolvedor

Re: is SimpleHTTPServer robust enough?

Posted by fernando da Motta hildebrand <fe...@gmail.com>.
Err...Thanks for the reply, but I cant access blogs from work... Damn proxy!

Could you post it here?

Thanks in advance.

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.