Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Larry Meadors <lm...@apache.org> on 2006/01/12 19:05:09 UTC

Re: project - ibatis

The iBATIS project is no longer in the incubator, but if you are
interested in participating, please feel free to join the mailing
lists (http://ibatis.apache.org/mailinglists.html) and get invovled -
lots of questions to answer there, for sure!

There are several issues in JIRA
(http://ibatis.apache.org/issuetracker.html) that could use attention,
too.

Larry