Posted to dev@lucy.apache.org by rectang <gi...@git.apache.org> on 2013/09/30 21:58:11 UTC

[lucy-dev] lucy pull request: Remove casting-away-const-ness

GitHub user rectang opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/lucy/pull/2

    Remove casting-away-const-ness

    Now that we've migrated from `const CharBuf*` through `const String*` to
    simply `String*`, this long-awaited change can be made.

    $ git pull https://github.com/rectang/lucy cfish-string-prep1

    https://github.com/apache/lucy/pull/2.patch

----

----

Re: [lucy-dev] lucy pull request: Remove casting-away-const-ness

Posted by Nick Wellnhofer <we...@aevum.de>.
On Sep 30, 2013, at 21:58 , rectang <gi...@git.apache.org> wrote:

> GitHub user rectang opened a pull request:
>
>    https://github.com/apache/lucy/pull/2
>
>    Remove casting-away-const-ness
>
>    Now that we've migrated from `const CharBuf*` through `const String*` to
>    simply `String*`, this long-awaited change can be made.
>
> You can merge this pull request into a Git repository by running:
>
>    $ git pull https://github.com/rectang/lucy cfish-string-prep1
>
> Alternatively you can review and apply these changes as the patch at:
>
>    https://github.com/apache/lucy/pull/2.patch

Merged after unconsting a few other parameters.

Nick