Posted to user@struts.apache.org by ks...@mail2.webindia.com on 2006/01/11 11:22:22 UTC

About SOA

Hi guys,
I want to use SOA in my project.i have idea little bit. I want clear about this
also i need sample programs and what are the requierments and how to implement
this.Please Its very urgent,anybody help me

 Thank u

Re: About SOA

Posted by Kumar deepak <de...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,

Please visit: http://www.roseindia.net/webservices/
SOA & Web Services Tutorials in this site helps  you learn more about service-oriented architecture (SOA) and web  services. So you will learn SOA & Web Services from http://www.roseindia.net/webservices/.

Regards