Posted to xindice-dev@xml.apache.org by Gianugo Rabellino <gi...@apache.org> on 2003/07/30 08:44:14 UTC

Commit access for Vadim Gritsenko

Enough is enough. :-) I propose hereby commit access for Vadim
Gritsenko. Vadim, apart from being an ASF member, is a highly respected
member of the Cocoon community. His recent patches are solving a hell of
a lot of issues with our codebase, and I'm sure that he will be very
helpful to us if he's able to commit directly his work.

Committers, please cast your votes: here is my +1.

Ciao,

--
Gianugo Rabellino

Re: Commit access for Vadim Gritsenko

Posted by Murray Altheim <m....@open.ac.uk>.
Gianugo Rabellino wrote:
> Enough is enough. :-) I propose hereby commit access for Vadim
> Gritsenko. Vadim, apart from being an ASF member, is a highly respected
> member of the Cocoon community. His recent patches are solving a hell of
> a lot of issues with our codebase, and I'm sure that he will be very
> helpful to us if he's able to commit directly his work.
>
> Committers, please cast your votes: here is my +1.

+1

Murray

Murray Altheim                         http://kmi.open.ac.uk/people/murray/
Knowledge Media Institute
The Open University, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK7 6AA, UK                    .

    The Pentagon is planning to set up an online trading market in which
    bets could be made about future terrorist attacks and other major
    political developments. [...] This is under the control of retired
    Admiral [and convicted felon] John Poindexter who has been involved
    in another controversy recently in a plan for a sweeping electronic
    intelligence operation.
    -- BBC News:  http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/3106559.stm

Re: Commit access for Vadim Gritsenko

Posted by Kimbro Staken <ks...@xmldatabases.org>.
+1

On Tuesday, July 29, 2003, at 11:44  PM, Gianugo Rabellino wrote:

> Enough is enough. :-) I propose hereby commit access for Vadim
> Gritsenko. Vadim, apart from being an ASF member, is a highly
> respected member of the Cocoon community. His recent patches are
> solving a hell of a lot of issues with our codebase, and I'm sure that
> he will be very helpful to us if he's able to commit directly his > work.
>
> Committers, please cast your votes: here is my +1.
>
> Ciao,
>
> --
> Gianugo Rabellino
> Pro-netics s.r.l. -  http://www.pro-netics.com