Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Yee-wah Lee <ye...@oracle.com> on 2009/03/10 19:21:31 UTC

[Continuum] Trinidad server timezone

Hi,

I've just filed a Trinidad JIRA about golden file errors when building
chooseDate in different timezones.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TRINIDAD-1419

I'm surprised that the Trinidad continuum servers haven't run into the
same problem. Does anyone know what timezone is being used when building
Trinidad? I expect the factors contributing are:

1. time-zone setting in trinidad-config.xml
2. Timezone used by the JDK on the server (presumably, same as the
server's timezone).

Thanks,
Yee-Wah

Re: [Continuum] Trinidad server timezone

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Hi Yee-Wah,

the Trinidad build server failed as well. But the beast was just
silent. Not (yet) clear
why.

-Matthias

--