Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Dinesh Sarode <di...@gmail.com> on 2005/09/19 10:18:41 UTC

Re:Remove mustUnderstand Attribute from SoapHeader

Hi,
 I faced the same problem while consuming Remedy Ar-System 5.1.2 webservice
from Java using axis 1.2.1.
I got read of mustUnderstand Tag of SOAPHeaderElement by creating subclass
of SOAPHeaderElement and
overrinding outputImpl method. The AuthenticationInfo is added as DOM
element.
  protected void
outputImpl(org.apache.axis.encoding.SerializationContextcontext)
throws Exception {
context.writeDOMElement(theElement);
}
  In addition to this you need to remove <soap:header
message="s:ARAuthenticate" part="parameter" use="literal"/>
from WSDL file and then generate stub by WSDL2Java. U also need to provide
GetListOutputMapGetListValuesBeanInfo.java.
With this changes the java client works well with above web service.
 best regards,
Dinesh Sarode