Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Colin Chiew <co...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/07 08:26:40 UTC

The end tag "
I'm getting The end tag "</html:form" is unbalanced' errors in my JSP forms
on Tomcat 5.0.x. This does not happen when the same form runs on Tomcat 4.x.
I'm figuring some out of date jars in my apps. Anyone encounters this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Colin.

SV: The end tag " Posted by Tommy Skarateppen <de...@docstream.no>.
Hi,
I had the same problem a while ago. I had commented out some code in my
jsp with "<!-- ... -->". In those comments I had some struts html tags,
which was unbalanced. When running on Tomcat 4.x, those comments where
ignored and I got no errors, but on Tomcat 5.0.x, I got the the
"unbalanced" error.

-tommy