Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Srinivas Gokavarapu <sr...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/16 07:20:43 UTC

Re: Temporary storage during crawling

Hi,
          I am crawling large data from the web. I have started crawling and
I got an error saying no disk space. After checking I came to know that
nutch stores temporarily during crawling in /tmp folder. I dont have much
space in / directory. But I have more space on my /home2 directory where I
started the crawling. Can somebody help to change the temporary storage to
some folder in my home2 for crawling.

Thanx in advance,
Srinivas.

Re: Temporary storage during crawling