Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Halid Faith <ma...@ihlas.net.tr> on 2006/12/20 22:21:59 UTC

How to change tmpdir of spamassassin?

I use spamassassin3.1.7. It uses tmp directory of root. Fuzzyocr uses it too.

I want them to use different a place from /tmp dir.
How can I do that ?

Re: How to change tmpdir of spamassassin?

Posted by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Dec 20, 2006 at 11:21:59PM +0200, Halid Faith wrote:
> I use spamassassin3.1.7. It uses tmp directory of root. Fuzzyocr uses it too.
> I want them to use different a place from /tmp dir.
> How can I do that ?

Short version:
Like most other UNIX programs, set TMPDIR before running SA.

Long version:
SA ends up using File::Spec's tmpdir function, which for Unix will default
to either TMPDIR or /tmp.  See "perldoc File::Spec" for more info. :)

--
Randomly Selected Tagline:
"Marriage is like pi - natural, irrational, and very important." - Lisa Hoffman