Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Joe Tang <jo...@workmetro.com> on 2007/02/08 01:10:02 UTC

How to not tokenize HTML tag from input string

My work is to index keywords with a document. In my case, the document is
made up with HTML tags which i don't want to index them.

For example:
Input Document:
<h1>Testing text</h1>
/images/gui/tab_grey_bkg_lftend.gif

Expected Keywords:
keywords:You
keywords:are
keywords:welcome
keywords:Testing
keywords:text

Is there anyway I can make them not to be one of the keywords?

Re: How to not tokenize HTML tag from input string

Posted by robert engels <re...@ix.netcom.com>.
ask on the user-list, actually search the archives first