Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by David Thielen <da...@windward.net> on 2005/09/27 22:39:08 UTC

isapi_redirect expert?

Hi;

I understand it is a big no-no to ask user questions on this list. But I
have three questions about isapi_redirect that no one on the user list seems
to know the answer to.

If I can post them here and I get an answer, I would be happy to write up
the solution for posting on the tomcat site as I know others are hitting
these same questions.

??? - Thanks - dave

David Thielen

303-499-2544

www.windwardreports.com

Re: isapi_redirect expert?

Posted by Tim Whittington <Ti...@orionhealth.com>.
If it's undocumented behaviour or it's a clear gap in the documentation
(i.e a doc bug) then it might be appropriate here.
Otherwise, send them through to me and I'll see if I can help.

tim