Posted to docs@cocoon.apache.org by st...@outerthought.org on 2003/05/23 23:00:03 UTC

[WIKI-UPDATE] MichaelTiffany Fri May 23 23:00:03 2003

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=MichaelTiffany , version: 6 on Fri May 23 20:58:34 2003 by MichaelTiffany

- I've been in love with Cocoon from the moment I laid eyes on it. My everlasting gratitude to [Stefano Mazzocchi|Stefanomazzocchi] for having the flash of inspiration which led him to   sketch out the framework for his brainchild, Cocoon.

+ I've been in love with Cocoon from the moment I laid eyes on it. My everlasting gratitude to [Stefano Mazzocchi|Stefanomazzocchi] for having the flash of inspiration which led him to sketch out the framework for his brainchild, Cocoon.
+ And lest I be thought remiss, thanks to every contributor to the Apache Cocoon Project. Y'all are the best.
+ See also [DatabaseConnectionOverview]
+