Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Richardson, Robert" <RR...@activision.com> on 2003/10/17 23:08:11 UTC

Unable to compile class for JSP?

Hi,
I am a newbie to tomcat(since yesterday).
I am using Apache Tomcat/4.1.27.
My DB admin is using Business Object.  When he goes
to page: server.activision.com:8080/wijsp/viewers/wqy_H/openDocument.jsp
he gets the report below. Does anyone know what might have caused this
report?

Robert

type   Exception report

message
description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it
from fulfilling this request.

exception

An error occurred at line: -1 in the jsp file: null