Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Charitha Kankanamge <ch...@wso2.com> on 2006/11/28 06:01:21 UTC

Re: How to deploy webservices on weblogic using axis2-1.1

Sumeet,
How did you deploy axis2 with WebLogic? Could you please try with WL
exploded deployment and check again? Also, you need to specify the
following in weblogic.xml

<weblogic-web-app>
    <container-descriptor>
        <prefer-web-inf-classes>true</prefer-web-inf-classes>
    </container-descriptor>
</weblogic-web-app>

Regards
Charitha

Posted by Charitha Kankanamge <ch...@wso2.com>.
Hi Sumeet,
Seems to be a conflict with RegistryDocumentBuilderFactory. I did not
face this issue with weblogic 9.2.  Can some one please help Sumeet to
resolve this issue if you are familiar with weblogic9.0/axis2 deployment.

regards
Charitha

Posted by sumeet gupta <su...@gmail.com>.
Charitha,