Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Amitava Chakraborty <am...@eforceglobal.com> on 2009/07/21 11:08:35 UTC

Implementing Tag Cloud

Hi,

I am trying to implement tag cloud in a sling (Sling 3) based application.
Any idea on how to implement it would be of great help.
Thanks in advance,

Amitava Chakraborty.

Re: Implementing Tag Cloud

Posted by Vidar Ramdal <vi...@idium.no>.
2009/7/21 Amitava Chakraborty <am...@eforceglobal.com>:

> I am trying to implement tag cloud in a sling (Sling 3) based application.
> Any idea on how to implement it would be of great help.
> Thanks in advance,

Hi Amitava,

You might look at the discussion in this thread, for implementing
tagging support in general:
http://markmail.org/thread/uolrojh5cxatwvpj

As for generating the cloud itself, you might want to have a look at
http://opencloud.sourceforge.net/ - which I haven't used, but it looks
as though you could use at least parts of it, for the presentation
part.

--
Vidar S. Ramdal <vi...@idium.no> - http://www.idium.no
Akersgata 16, N-0158 Oslo, Norway