Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Jason Kuster <ja...@google.com.INVALID> on 2016/12/11 06:25:00 UTC

Re: Jenkins build is still unstable: beam_PostCommit_Java_RunnableOnService_Dataflow #1787

Hm, I seem to have spoken too soon on the latest break -- looks like this
has been an ongoing issue. All the failures in the last 2 or 3 days have
been due to staging errors, and scattered ones before that. Is there any
way to retry staging if it fails?

--
-------
Jason Kuster

Re: Jenkins build is still unstable: beam_PostCommit_Java_RunnableOnService_Dataflow #1787

Posted by Davor Bonaci <da...@google.com.INVALID>.

> Is there any way to retry staging if it fails?

I believe the code already does this, but Pei would know for sure.

Re: Jenkins build is still unstable: beam_PostCommit_Java_RunnableOnService_Dataflow #1787

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Jason,

hmmm, I don't think it's possible to retry staging.

I also see on status.apache.org that Jenkins executors are a bit flaky
since couple of days.

Regards
JB

On 12/11/2016 07:25 AM, Jason Kuster wrote:
> Hm, I seem to have spoken too soon on the latest break -- looks like this
> has been an ongoing issue. All the failures in the last 2 or 3 days have
> been due to staging errors, and scattered ones before that. Is there any
> way to retry staging if it fails?
>
> On Sat, Dec 10, 2016 at 2:16 PM, Apache Jenkins Server <
> jenkins@builds.apache.org> wrote:
>
>> See <https://builds.apache.org/job/beam_PostCommit_Java_
>> RunnableOnService_Dataflow/changes>

--