Posted to users@camel.apache.org by altoro <ar...@hotmail.com> on 2010/03/07 11:40:58 UTC

camel-hibernate and sessionFactory

Hi all,

I'd like to use an hibernate endPoint but I don't how to set the
sessionFactory to this end point.
There is no option of the end point allowing to do that and I can't find any
documentation about
this (or even anyone using it on google). If anyone knows the answer... Or
have an idea, please,
let me know.
I have the following exception (and it makes sens):
...Failed to resolve endpoint:
hibernate://NotificationMessage?sessionFactory=sessionFactory due to:
sessionFactory must be specified...

(My sessionFactory is created by the spring application context)

Thanks,

Arnaud.

Re: camel-hibernate and sessionFactory

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Check the source code, and in the unit tests to see how the component
test itself.

As always we love contributions so you can help improving the
documentation or the component itself.

On Sun, Mar 7, 2010 at 11:40 AM, altoro <ar...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'd like to use an hibernate endPoint but I don't how to set the
> sessionFactory to this end point.
> There is no option of the end point allowing to do that and I can't find any
> documentation about
> this (or even anyone using it on google). If anyone knows the answer... Or
> have an idea, please,
> let me know.
> I have the following exception (and it makes sens):
> ...Failed to resolve endpoint:
> hibernate://NotificationMessage?sessionFactory=sessionFactory due to:
> sessionFactory must be specified...
>
> (My sessionFactory is created by the spring application context)
>
> Thanks,
>
> Arnaud.

Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer