Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org> on 2007/06/13 17:56:24 UTC

Working on Maven Ant Tasks 2.0.7

Herve,

You going to be free anytime this weekend. I can make some time this
weekend to work with you and apply all the patches you've put in with
the goal of staging the release on Monday and try to make the
tentative release date of next Wednesday. Let me know if that works
for you. I can be available anytime this weekend as I'll be working
on another batch of work in the embedder.

Thanks,

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder and PMC Chair, Apache Maven
jason at sonatype dot com

Re: Working on Maven Ant Tasks 2.0.7

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>.
On 13 Jun 07, at 11:06 AM 13 Jun 07, Hervé BOUTEMY wrote:

> Hi Jason,
>
> No problem for sunday (PM for me, AM for you) : there are only 2
> Jira to
> commit, one of which is really important (and finally reduced to 1
> line
> patch: MANTTASKS-18).

Sounds good. I will get those applied and built so you can validate
it works and then let's put it up for a vote on Monday.

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.
Hi Jason,