Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Andreas Calvo <fl...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/22 14:18:15 UTC

embedded broker autoreconnect

I'm trying to get a simple embedded broker to connect thru multicast.

However, after the consumer starts receiving messages, if a network problem
happens (I disconnect the host from the network), the connection from the
client to the embedded broker never recovers.
So, it stops getting all the new messages.

Is there any way to enable autoreconnection or to handle connect/disconnect
messages?

thanks