Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Alexander Klimetschek <al...@mindquarry.com> on 2007/06/04 16:16:35 UTC

[docs] Documentation for sitemap components from 2.1 lost?

Hi,

I just wanted to add some useful note to the documentation for the
XIncludeTransformer ("Note that the path in the href is RELATIVE to the
current document!"), but as I see, the 2.2 docs on
cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy for sitemap components don't contain the text
of the 2.1 docs. E.g the 2.1 documentation for xinclude transformer
(http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/xinclude-transformer.html) is quite
long, but for 2.2
(http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/cdocs-core/g2/g2/Transformer/985.html)
it just says "Implementation of an XInclude transformer." along with the
standard reference (ie. class name) and "No documentation available yet.".

I always thought for sitemap compenents the javadoc of that class is used,
but in this case the javadoc for xincludetransformer is quite short as well
(but has yet another text). So is there any place to retrieve the old 2.1
docs from? Would make documentation much harder when all those components
have to be redocumented again ;-)

No, seriously, it would be easier for people like me to add/improve docs
when that 2.1 content would be on current daisy (where I do have rights to
edit things).

Alex

--
Alexander Klimetschek
http://www.mindquarry.com

Re: [docs] Documentation for sitemap components from 2.1 lost?

Posted by Alexander Klimetschek <al...@mindquarry.com>.
Thanks Bruno, did not see the 2.1 section in Daisy yet ;-)

Alex

Posted by Bruno Dumon <br...@outerthought.org>.