Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Shailesh Ligade <sh...@defensesys.com> on 2003/10/01 18:40:44 UTC

problem with mysql schema

Hello All,

I just downloaded, jetspeed 1.4-b4 war and src.

I am following the install direction. I need to configure it for mysql.
I did the configuration changes in Torque.properties, as mentioned in
install doc.

I have also created jetspeed database in mysql and trying to run the
table schema scripts for my sql (coffees-schema.sql,
security-schema.sql, dbpxml-schema.sql). This is where I am having
problem. It appears that the script is not correct for mysql. Does
anyone have correct scripts? What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance

SL

RE: problem with mysql schema

Posted by Robert Gillis <ro...@acadiau.ca>.