Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Hieu Phan Thanh <hi...@Cybersoft-VN.com> on 2006/11/01 10:20:06 UTC

RE: [MINA 0.8.3] Could not stop listening on Port

Hi Trustin,

Hi, the problem "Could not stop listening on Port" is occurred once
again today on mina-1.0.0.
I think that the SocketAcceptor.unbindAll() method sometimes is not
returned due to the infinited loop or wait forever.
This problem just occurs sometimes, so i could not reproduce frequently.

My suggestion: add the log messages (by a MinaLoggerUtil like
SessionLog) in order to detect if there is any critical problem.

BTW, when could we receive the new officially build of mina-1.0.1 or
something?

Thanks & best regards,
Hieu Phan.

Posted by 凌晨 <li...@usertunnel.com>.
Hi all you guys:
    Yes,This problem defintely exists.I had already reported it,no reply
yet...:(
You Mina Team is doing an excellent job.Cheer up
James