Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Mlinar, Mario" <Ma...@shs.de> on 2004/02/12 11:07:26 UTC

what is wrong with this code

putting an attribute in my request ... the jsp cant´t find it in there....

request.setAttribute(Konstanten.ADRESSEN_RESULT_START_INDEX_KEY,
indexListWert);
return mapping.findForward(Konstanten.CONTINUE);

struts-config:
<action path="/adressenExtDetail"
       type="de.shs.partnerportal.adb.ui.web.actions.AdressExtDetailAction"
       parameter="/gp_detail_adressen.jsp"
    name="adressenExtDetail"
    scope="session"
    validate="false"
    input="/gp_detail_adressen.jsp">
    <forward
             name="continue"
    path="/gp_detail_adressen.jsp" />
   </action>

Any idea???

Re: what is wrong with this code

Posted by Rahul Mohan <ra...@pune.tcs.co.in>.
Hi there,

    In the jsp get the thing as :

request.getParameter(Konstanten.ADRESSEN_RESULT_START_INDEX_KEY)

this shud work....or u can use jstl

<c:set var="somevar"
value="${requestScope.Konstanten.ADRESSEN_RESULT_START_INDEX_KEY}"
pls note that Konstanten shud have a getADRESSEN_RESULT_START_INDEX_KEY()
method for the EL to work

Posted by Andrew Hill <an...@gridnode.com>.
I presume Konstanten.CONTINUE is "continue" and I see that forward will
default to a non-redirecting forward looking at your config, so thats not
the problem.

Whats in the JSP? You sure you got the attribute key correct there?