Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Simon Gibbs <Si...@Virginmobile.com> on 2004/01/08 11:45:42 UTC

Books (Cactus and Other Tools)

A very long time ago I pre-ordered "Professional Java Tools: Real World Ant,
JUnit, CVS, Cactus, Bugzilla, Maven, JMeter and XDoclet (D Payne)" from
Amazon. It was a few weeks off the advertised publishing date of 8th
December 2003 I still don't have it...

I know that many of the regulars on this list are authors of books on Unit
testing or Extreme Programming and I'm sure many others have used books to
mug up on these subjects. I wondered if anyone:

- knew what on Earth has happened to this book.
- could tell me if its worth waiting or even buying a book, given the
excellent online tutorials and mailing lists ;-)
- could recommend an alternative (I'm now mainly interested in Bugzilla,
Maven, JMeter and XDoclet having used Cactus for a bit).

Simon Gibbs
Project Support
Virgin Mobile

--
IMPORTANT
The contents of this email (and any attachment):

Want to know more about Virgin Mobile?
Visit our website for the latest info, phones and special offers
http://www.virgin.com/mobile

Virgin Mobile Telecoms Ltd